BMP Metals Inc., a Brampton based fully integrated custom precision sheet metal manufacturer, specializing in services in engineering design, CNC machining, milling and turning, electro-mechanical assembly, paint coatings is currently seeking a Material Handler to work in their warehouse:
• Loads, unloads and moves products by hand or using basic material handling equipment.
• Performs inventory handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking.
• Operates loading devices to load and unload materials onto and off trucks and loading docks of warehouse.
• Operates industrial trucks, loaders and other equipment to transport materials to and from transportation vehicles and loading docks and to store and retrieve in warehouse.
• Performs other activities, such as opening containers and crates, filling warehouse orders, and checking materials.
• Gathers all recyclable material.
• Ability to place the appropriate sense of urgency on requests.
• Ability to effectively communicate through all available mediums (verbal, listening, writing, computer).
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Prioritization and organization skills.
• Able to work independently or as a team member.
• Fork lift experience is a definite asset.
• Shift work.
BMP offers competitive salary and benefits. Please submit your résumé to email@example.com or fax resume in confidence to (905)789-2856. Please note all submissions will be assessed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted.